We highly value customer service and strive to provide excellent service to ensure your satisfaction. And we understand the importance of customer service in establishing and maintaining good customer relationships. Our team is dedicated to assisting and supporting you with any issues or needs you may have.
PART 1: Return & Exchange Policy
Anycubic returns and exchange policy only applies to products you purchase from the Anycubic official website. If you have any problems with your order, please send it to our Customer Service Team with your order ID. If your product was purchased through a third-party website or other purchasing channel (e.g. retailer) and you need to follow their policy, please contact them directly for assistance. If you require technical support, please contact our after-sales team with the SN code (located on the machine) and your order ID and we will be glad to assist you.
① Please do not return the product without our confirmation. We do not accept self-pick-up or freight-to-pay shipping.
②We will inspect the returned product and will refund or exchange the product after confirming that it meets the inspection criteria. If your returned product does not meet the inspection standards and has been shipped to Anycubic's warehouse, Anycubic reserves the right to refuse to issue a refund or exchange for your product, and you will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to Anycubic.
1. 14-Day No Reason Return and 30-Day After-Sales Guarantee(time limit for return or exchange)
- If you need to return the product for your own reasons such as dissatisfaction, unwanted, wrong purchase, etc., please return the product and related accessories, packaging, gifts (if any), in good condition without affecting the secondary sales to us within 14 days from the date of signing receipt, and we will refund after confirming the product.
- If the product does not conform to the original description of the product in one or more important aspects, please contact us within 7 days from the date of signing for the product, and we will exchange or return the product after confirming it.
- Please use the product according to the instruction guide after signing the receipt, if there is any quality problem with the product that is not caused by human factors, please contact our customer service team within 30 days from the date of signing the receipt and send back the product according to the return process, we will conduct an after-sale inspection of the product and refund or exchange after confirming.
- Note on cross-border fees: If the address of your return or reissue package is not the address of the original order, the additional transportation costs (freight, taxes, etc.) incurred will be borne by you.
2. Replacement or Return services will not be provided under the following circumstances:
- Beyond the time limit for return or exchange.
- Legal proof-of-purchase, order ID, receipts, or invoices are not provided, or are reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
- Products sent to Anycubic for replacement do not include all original parts, accessories, and packaging, or contain items damaged due to user error.
- Anycubic conducted an after-sales inspection and found that the product had no quality problems or defects.
- Any malfunction or damage of the product is caused by not following the instruction manual, improper installation and operation, incorrect use or self-modification of the product, including but not limited to moisture, mold, overuse, and entry of foreign substances (e.g. water, oil, sand, etc.).
- Signs of tampering or alteration of product labels, SN code, watermarks, etc.
- Damages caused by uncontrollable external factors, including fire, flood, strong winds, or lightning strikes.
- Failure to return the product to Anycubic within 7 business days after the replacement has been confirmed by Anycubic.
- Inability to provide evidence of damage during transportation or images/videos showing the machine's malfunction.
- Product failure or damage caused by unauthorized repair.
All exchanges will be processed after the warehouse confirms receipt of the returned items.
3. Shipping costs should be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
- The returned item is not the same as the ordered item.
- Returning a product that was claimed to be defective but was found to be in working condition by Anycubic's quality control.
- The product was damaged during the return process.
- Any returns made outside of the approved warranty process
PART 2: REPAIR POLICY
This warranty policy applies to products purchased through Anycubic or an Anycubic authorized dealer and is valid during the warranty period.
Please note that unauthorized repairs and modifications may invalidate the product warranty and further increase the cost of repairs. Therefore, please always seek Anycubic's designated after-sales service center or authorized dealers for repairs when repairs are required to avoid additional expenses and possible risks.
The warranty periods may vary for different products and components. The warranty period for the complete machine is one year (excluding gifted machines and second-hand machines). For the warranty period of major machine components, please refer to the WARRANTY PERIOD table below or contact our after-sales service team to verify the specific warranty period for your product or part. The warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, unless otherwise agreed upon between you and Anycubic.
If your product is replaced or repaired during the warranty period, the warranty period of the product will not be affected. The warranty period of the replacement product or accessory will be the same as the remaining warranty period of the original product.
*Warranty terms for other regions: If the consumer protection laws or regulations in your country differ from the warranty period specified by us, we will provide after-sales service in compliance with the local regulations based on your country's warranty terms.
Note: The warranty period for the LCD Screen of some machines has been extended from 3 months to 6 months. Effective models: Mono 2, Mono X 6Ks, Mono M5s, Mono M5, Mono M5s pro and LCD printers listed by Anycubic later.
|Print head, extruder assembly, magnetic build plate
|Heated bed, ultrabase glass plate
|Other main components
|LCD screen(M3 series, Mono 4K, Mono 6K, Mono X, Mono X2)
|LCD screen(Mono 2, Mono X 6Ks, Mono M5s, Mono M5, Mono M5s Pro)
|Other main components
(Except tools and FEP film)
|Accessories purchased separately
Prerequisites for Obtaining After-Sales Service:
1. Buyer must provide proof of purchase, invoice or receipt, and order number;
2. The product has not been artificially damaged or modified or modified without permission;
4. The accessories and peripherals used by the customer meet the requirements of the product and do not cause damage to the product;
5.It is necessary to provide the SN code of the defective product or visible evidence describing the defect;
How to Obtain Warranty Service
If a product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain after-sales service by creating a new ticket and let us know what we can do to help you. It may save you time to first troubleshoot issues by going to our WIKI or looking at Instruction Manuals before filing a warranty claim.
* If your product has exceeded the warranty period, we will provide you with lifetime free after-sales technical support.
What Will Anycubic Do
Anycubic will diagnose and resolve your issue via email within one business day. The after-sales service team may provide guidance on downloading and installing specific software updates for you. If your problem cannot be resolved through email or software updates and falls within the warranty coverage, Anycubic will arrange the free replacement of the necessary parts for you.
For warranty claims related to quality issues, Anycubic will strive to meet your demands. If the after-sales engineer determines that the product is unusable, Anycubic will provide product reissue or refund.
* Please note that processing warranty claims may require various types of purchase proof (e.g., payment receipts and confirmation of original shipping address).
Purpose of Personal Contact Information
By obtaining after-sales service under this policy, you authorize Anycubic to have access to your contact information, including your name, phone number, shipping address, and email address.
Please rest assured that this information will only be used for communication regarding after-sales issues, and Anycubic will not send you spam emails or disclose your personal information.
PART 3: NON-WARRANTY TERMS
The following situations are not covered by the warranty:
- Beyond the warranty period.
- Free products.
- Second-hand products.
- Unable to provide valid proof of purchase, order number, receipt or invoice, etc., or have reason to believe that they are forged or tampered with.
- Any fault or damage of the product is caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including but not limited to: moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.), or improper installation or operation.
- Product labels, serial numbers, etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Malfunctions or damages caused by force majeure events (such as fire, earthquake, flood, etc.).
- Product failure or damage caused by unauthorized repair.
*Anycubic will reserve the right of final interpretation of the above service policy.